Facilitation experience 💪
Currently working under the name of unlokk facilitation agency with a former classmate from Hyper Island. We are in a process with Balettakademin and are working with the focus question
“How might we create better communication by focusing on safety (psychological safety)”
Held two workshops with two more planned in the future.
- Workshop 1 - Setting a culture for the year to come. How do we want to treat eachother? What are our do's and don'ts.
- Workshop 2. Holistic listening. Why listening can be used as a leadership tool and why everyone needs to pay attention to all levels of listening to enhance communication overall.
Ideaction is an innovation programme funded by Vinnova which aims to give people the chance to prototype and test out if their ideas holds up in the global market. Going from idea to action.
- I worked closely with both the founders and the applicants. I was interested in internal processes, especially as they were growing and more people joined. I held internal workshops addressing the way they worked together (team development) and I was responsible for setting up a kanban which was cherished and used.
- With the applicants I developed and constantly iterated workshops around prototyping and design thinking. And I coached the applicants in discovering what problem they actually were solving and to find their purpose with their product.
- I also held workshops in "how to pitch" and present themselves.
- I represented Ideaction as a part of an innovation advisory board together with people from Startup STHLM.
Hyper Island is a teach and leadership school and is renowned for being the "Harvard of tech". I was a student there for two years working with real clients. But I also worked for them during my time as a student there.
As an employee
- I created the process design and facilitated "Admissions day" in Hyper Island Karlskrona
- I was an interviewer for new students at Hyper Island Stockholm
- Was a facilitator at Hyper Island Kids Tech Summer Camp.
As a student
- Facilitated a Lego True Play workshop with "Fonden för exportutveckling"
- Had a 3 month project with SKL (Sveriges kommuner och landsting) where we worked with their digital transformation. Held two workshops in future mapping and ideation. (a workshop that enables people to create a story on how they see SKL in the future). We were working from a model called double diamond which is an incredible tool to gather data and to create fast prototypes.
- Facilitated students at Openlab Master Course in Design Thinking.
Beckmans School of Art
- Created and facilitated prototyping workshop.
- Created and facilitated teamwork workshops (based on co-active leadership model)
- Ideation. Everyone can be creative with the right attitude.
- Concept development. Conjuring ideas and building prototypes and the journey to go from idea to prototype
- Critical thinking - working with hypothesises to understand your market
- Teaching and doing design thinking
Team & individual development
- Susan Wheelans "Creating effective teams" and Drexler sibbet's "model for team development"
- Working with SCARF (a neuroleadership tool)
- Making team-members aware of the iceberg of values, attitudes and behaviours to address the culture.
- Feedback and reflecting sessions.
- Workshops in how to develop a better listening
Facilitating organisational development & change
- Navigating complexity
- 4 rooms of change
- Workshops surrounding the ADKAR model
- Design thinking methodology
- I am deeply interested in the development of neuro-leadership and how we can learn and adapt to our biology.
- How to navigate in the current complex IT society we're creating - both individually and as companies. I am keen on giving people new ways of thinking to handle this.
- Consciousness - How increasing it can teach us more about ourselves.
- I am all for getting more experience. Just doing any kind of workshop so that I can develop my competence as as facilitator.